First Time Home Buyer Grant!
Drawing on June 17, 2013
* First Come Basis and the registration starts June 17th, 2013, until funds run out. Need to be prequalified to register and only a few local banks offer this grant.
1. Need to be a first time home buyer – do not own any real estate for past three years or newly divorced or seperated.
2. Income cap of 80% of medium income for total family
3. Completely forgiven after 5 years.
4. Once the drawing is done and you have been chosen – you have six months to find a house and to go to settlement.
5. Need to put up $1667.00 of either own funds, or gift, or any additional grants that may be available.
6. Can be used in conjuction with the following programs:
PHFA, Conventional, FHA, FHA 203k, VA, USDA
Make sure you are prepared to register for this when it becomes available. You need to prequalify first to register. Don’t wait till the last minute!
Call to be prequalified and pre-registered: